Monday, January 10, 2011

Football: Singapore Lions disbanded (Wei Sheng)

Emotions such as surprise, shock and craziness ran through my mind when i read this article. I felt that even if they did not really performed well, there would probably be not a need to change the entire team. I feel that if the whole team gets changed, many people would probably feel offended as the players may seem not to be cut out for this. I feel that not all players in Singapore Lions are really bad; i believe that what they are lacking are actually experience and proper guidance. With those two factors mentioned, I believe that they would excel to greater heights. However, because of this termination of the old players, many of the fans would probably be disappointed as their favourite members or team is being cut off. In all, I feel that the decision of the higher-ups is too rash and they need to take in serious consideration before letting this situation to take place.

A fan stated that, 'Young players should....not be going for competition until they are really prepared for it'. I feel that this is a very honest opinion from a fan. This is because young players probably lack the experience and there is a possibility that they are rash and might lose their morals when they lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment